The Triton T30I handwash is the market leader, being from Triton you know you can expect a fantastic product and the T30i doesn’t let them down at all. This handwash will fit perfectly into any utility room or even your garden shed. The commercial applications where washing your hands is a crucial part of the job. Its small size makes it perfect for fitting into places where space is at a premium and a regular tap and sink setup simply isn’t viable.
- Supplies both hot and cold water, which makes it ideal for a source of low-cost hot water.
- Incredibly simple to operate and thoroughly economical.
- Simple to setup as it fits directly into the mains cold water supply and mains electric, which is used to supply an instant source of hot water.
- Everything is on one control – start and stop the unit as well as control the temperature using the numbered dial.
- Features a 200mm swivel arm for flexible operation.
- Includes a 1-year manufacturer guarantee.
We are currently using Royal Mail Parcelforce and TNT as our delivery providers, all small items will be delivered by Royal Mail, these can take up to three working days to reach you.
All our Parcelforce and TNT orders are sent on a next day 24-hour service.
Any orders purchased before 2.30pm will be dispatch the same working day, any orders after this will be dispatched the following working day. Any orders purchased Friday after 2.30pm will be sent on the Monday except for bank holidays.
Return of non-faulty goods
The customer can return the order within 28 days of the purchase date.
For all non-faulty goods returns the item must be in original packaging and in un-installed / unused & resellable condition, where it is not possible to package in the original packaging then the item will need to be packaging in a suitable way for the courier prior to collection. The return form will need to be completed and posted with the item back to us. Please post your item back to with the address on the returns note making sure the item is packaged correctly and is sent back in a way that is covered by insurance as any lost parcels will result in your order not being able to be refunded.